Diverse d.  24. november. 2006, skrevet af Mikkel991
Vist: 322 gange.

Mikkel991

Overclocker
Tilføjet:
24-11-2006 23:24:29
Svar/Indlæg:
31/10
Har lige skrevet en engelsk stil (Et brev). Går i 9. klasse.
Smid en kommentar, el. eventuelle retelser.

Tak ;)

Letter to Gil

Hi Gil
Thank you for your letter, it was nice to hear from you.

I am very glad to hear you have stopped fighting. It is a bad thing to do, also when you tell me that you did it for no reason.
In Dragør where I live there is not a lot of fighting, at least not that I know of. Actually I have never been in a real fight. I think you earn more respect by not fighting people. I've rather say some bad things, and get into a quarrel, then get a broken nose etc. I think most people rather want it that way, in Denmark.
You write in your letter that a lot of your friends are doing drugs. I think it is a very bad thing to do; it can destroy your entire live if you get addicted to it. I am glad that you are not into it. It has probably something to do with, that you have seen what it is doing to your father. I Know that some of the kids in my school are doing it, but I would never even conceder trying it. If you ask me, then it's waste of money, and time. I also have a lot of "girl" friends, and you are right, they are very good to talk to. And yes, they can talk forever about one single subject. You can just close your ears when it gets too much.
You also write to me about people in your community, is having sex in a very early age of 13. That happens in Denmark too, but it's very rare. In Denmark its legal to have sex when you are in the age of sixteen. However, I still think its quite normal to have sex at the age of fifteen. Not that I have had sex before, but I know some people that have. And after what I hear of gossip, it's quite normal.
In Denmark, people are very OBS. About using birth protection. Mostly because people don't want unexpected kids, but also becruse people don't want any kind of venereal diseases. So remember, when you are going to have sex Gil, use protection, for your own sake.
You mention that many people are HIV-positive. In my community it is not a problem I know of. I know anyone who is HIV-positive. Of course the disease also exists in Denmark, it is just not that common, as it is in U.S.A.
I am really sorry to hear that your mom is sick. It is a good advice you are giving about loving your parents; you never know how long time they are here. You have to love them like if they were not here tomorrow.
I lost my dad nearly two years ago. He died from cancer. He was sick for almost two years before he died and it was a really difficult time for me. At the end the cancer was in his head and he changed personality. It has taken me some time to remember him the way he was before he got sick. I am okay about it now, but I know what you are going through. After my farther died I went to talk to a "psychologist" and it really helped me a lot, I really think you should conceder getting some professional help, if its possible of course.
It sounds like you are taking very good care of your mom, and I think it will perhaps help you, when she is going to pass away, if that will happen. Of course I hope that isn't goner to happen for you mate.
I would like to give you some advice.
First of all, I'd advice you to get a education and start on a fresh, fare away from the drugs, alcohol and crimes. An education is of the most important things in life, and you sure will regret if you don't get one. Second, no matter how hard it'll get if your mom passes away, don't ever consider suicide as an escape from the reality. Well. If you believe in god like me, then am sure you know, that if your committing suicide, you'll get to hell. And even if you commit suicide, then think about how many people that will get sad, and hurt because of you. Promise me, you won't do that!

Best regards
Mikkel

Sov godt gutter . :e
-Mikkel

Mikkel991

Overclocker
Tilføjet:
24-11-2006 23:28:18
Svar/Indlæg:
31/10
Mine afsnit er ikke korrekte, da jeg bare kopirede direkte fra mit Word doc.

MupP

Superbruger
Tilføjet:
24-11-2006 23:43:44
Svar/Indlæg:
254/16
Syntes jeg så et par stavefejl men nu kan jeg ikke finde dem, og så er den sexuelle lavalder 15 i danmark, det er en udbredt misforståelse at folk tror det er 16.. Men det har nok noget at gøre med at man først må købe smøger og alkohol som 16årig. Og hvis du ikke tror mig, så google it.

PressEsc

Superbruger
Tilføjet:
24-11-2006 23:51:02
Svar/Indlæg:
64/13
conceder=consider
ellers ser det da ok ud

IPconfig

Overclocker
Tilføjet:
25-11-2006 00:00:31
Svar/Indlæg:
84/13
it can destroy your entire <I>life </I>if you get

kids, but also <I>because</I>people don’t

fandt lige dem her men eller er det alletiders stil/letter

Mikkel991

Overclocker
Tilføjet:
25-11-2006 00:09:03
Svar/Indlæg:
31/10
Okay .. Tak . ;)

Jenner

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
25-11-2006 11:12:23
Svar/Indlæg:
2267/261
Fin stil :)

Skal du ikke snart have system stats ind på din profil ? :)

Emillos

Overclocker
Tilføjet:
25-11-2006 12:08:00
Svar/Indlæg:
14079/622
Hvis jeg skal være helt ærlig, synes jeg nu at stile har en bedre plads på www.studieportalen.dk ;)

bluedemon

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
25-11-2006 14:06:39
Svar/Indlæg:
710/40
i linje 7. skal write ik stå i datid... wrote...

Soldaten

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
25-11-2006 15:43:30
Svar/Indlæg:
286/42
Her er min version. Selvfølgelig med forbehold. Jeg er ikke englænder :e :e :e

Hi Gil
Thank you for your letter, it was nice to hear from you.

I am very glad to hear you have stopped fighting. It is a bad thing to do, especially when you tell me that you did it for no reason.
In Dragør where I live there is not a lot of fighting, at least not that I know of. Actually I have never been in a real fight. I think you earn more respect by not fighting people. I would rather say some bad things, and get into a quarrel, than get my nose broken. I think most people in Denmark like it that way.
You wrote in your letter that a lot of your friends are doing drugs. I think it is a very bad thing to do; it can destroy your entire life if you get addicted to it. I am glad that you are not into that. It has probably something to do with the fact, that you have seen what it is doing to your father. I Know that some of the kids in my school are doing it, but I would never even concider trying it. If you ask me, then it is waste of money and time. I also have a lot of "girl" friends, and you are right, they are very good talking to. And yes, they can talk forever about one single subject. You can just close your ears when it gets too much.
You also write to me about people in your community, is having sex at a very early age of 13. That happens in Denmark too, but it is very rare. In Denmark it is legal to have sex when you are fifteen. However, I still think its quite normal to have sex at the age of fifteen. Not that I have had sex before, but I know some people that have. And after what I hear of gossip, which is quite normal.
In Denmark, people are very keen on using birth protection. Mostly because people do not want unexpected kids, but also because people don't want any kind of veneral diseases. So remember, when you are going to have sex Gil, use protection, for your own sake.
You mention that many people are HIV-positive. In my community it is not a problem I know of. I do not know anyone who is HIV-positive. Of course the disease also exists in Denmark, it is just not as common, as it is in U.S.A.
I am really sorry to hear that your mom is sick. It is good advice you are giving about loving your parents; you never know for how long they are here. You have to love them as if they were not here tomorrow.
I lost my dad almost two years ago. He died from cancer. He was sick for almost two years before he died and it was a really difficult time for me. At the end the cancer was in his head and he changed personality. It has taken me some time to remember him the way he was before he got sick. I am okay about it now, but I know what you are going through. After my father died I went to talk to a "psychologist" and it really helped me a lot, I really think you should concider getting some professional help, if it is possible of course.
It sounds like you are taking very good care of your mom, and I think it will perhaps help you, when she is going to pass away, whenever that will happen. Of course I hope that it is not going to happen to you, mate.
I would like to give you some advice:
First of all, I would advice you to get an education and start all over, fare away from the drugs, alcohol and crime. An education is one of the most important things in life, and you sure will regret it, if you do not get one. Second, no matter how hard it will get if your mom passes away, do not ever consider suicide as an escape from the reality. Well, If you believe in god like I do, then I am sure you know, that if you are committing suicide, you will go to hell. And also if you commit suicide, then think about how many people who will be sad and hurt because of you. Promise me, you will not do that!

Best regards
Mikkel

Jeg har sendt den til dig #0 med mine rettelser understreget. Så kan du jo sammenligne.
God arbejdslyst!