Vist: 1077 gange.

cornerrage

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
08-06-2007 17:21:54
Svar/Indlæg:
3532/303
Det er et kabinet... Tror jeg

Læs hele nyheden her: http://www.hwt.dk/newsdetails....
Mentos3

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
08-06-2007 17:27:48
Svar/Indlæg:
4230/89
The installation was quick and simple, but if the case can't perform then chances are you'll just end up removing the system as quickly as you installed it. 🤣
er det så en god eller skidt ting, hehe

Hessi

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
08-06-2007 19:06:03
Svar/Indlæg:
1972/260
Nice.... :yes: 🤡

The Revoltec Zirconium is possibly one of our least favourite cases in a long while. Not only did it look like something a B-movie director would discard as being tacky, it lacked the key features we want in a case such as a removable motherboard tray and didn't hold up well in heat testing.

Unfortunately, it gets even worse for the Zirconium because, as we wasted hour upon hour trying to trace down a UK or US reseller, we found out that there is currently no stock even available to Europe. So, even if you were sado-masochistic enough to want the case, there's still no way you could buy it unless you live in Germany so, as one staff member suggested, the Zirconium is quite possibly the worst case never released.

Lack of features, lack of availability, lack of style, value and performance? If these are your demands then the Zirconium has it all, otherwise stay away and go buy a better case instead.

Siger det ikke det hele? 😀 Hvad fanden har de tænkt da de designede den der? Man behøver ikke engang spilde tiden med at læse testen.

qty

Overclocker
Tilføjet:
08-06-2007 21:14:38
Svar/Indlæg:
9/7
på fronten er designeren kigget for meget på operahuset i sydney, da han tagnede de øverste usb stik fik han et hoste anfald, de v-fomede luftindtag i siden fandt han på fordi han kører Citroen. Den er dog revolutionerende på et punkt den er grim. Så må man selv vælge om man syntes at det er godt 😕

season88

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
08-06-2007 23:35:36
Svar/Indlæg:
1221/95
Seriously, the front of the case looks like the spine of a deformed Stegosaurus when examined side-on.

Hvordan kan man nogensinde finde på at smække sådan et i produktion 😐

tomse8909

Overclocker
Tilføjet:
09-06-2007 01:23:56
Svar/Indlæg:
52/8
grimt