GIGABYTE XG SUPPORT THREAD

GIGABYTE XG - Gfx & Periferiudstyr d.  04. oktober. 2016, skrevet af GIGABYTE XG
Vist: 3258 gange.

GIGABYTE

Ny Bruger
Tilføjet:
04-10-2016 20:26:17
Svar/Indlæg:
1/1
Hello HwT.dk readers! Now Gigabyte has taken a step into HwT.dk to better be able to hear your thoughts and ideas.
All criticism is good, negative as positive.

Do you have questions or ideas for features, layout, color scheme, and more so just write down everything here. All ideas are welcome.
Together we will make Gigabyte even better!
comicsdk

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
04-10-2016 20:38:08
Svar/Indlæg:
2131/173

Velkommen til forum, dude.

p0Pe

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
04-10-2016 21:40:47
Svar/Indlæg:
3100/53
Welcome to the site. A little introduction to who we are speaking to would be nice ;)

Fearless

Elitebruger
Tilføjet:
05-10-2016 13:50:02
Svar/Indlæg:
4536/104
Plz, make sure you make a Micro-ATX AM4+(or what it will be called) Zen 8 core overclockable mortherboard. (Or Z270/Kaby lake based mortherboard similer in specs and features/and size).

To see what someone like me would like, all you have to do is the following.

1: We want good warrenty and even better Quallity control plz.
(i have had 3 out of 4 gigabyte products that i have ever owned die on me). a GTX570 SOC had a cooler fail, and some of your X58-ud5 had some issues as well, so PLZ more quallity control and better longlivity needed.
2: Make a 4-ram slot Micro-ATX option (or mini-itx, all tho those usually are to pricey)
3: 1-2 X16 PCI-E Gen3 or Gen4 slots, with 8 or 16 lanes each.
4: Preferable 1-2 x4 gen 3 or gen 4 slots for PCI-E SSD´s/WIFI
5: Overclockable, with stable high phase power delivery.
6: USB 3.1 Gen B/C(newest/highest data speeds).
7: Some of us dont need flashy fancy geil/ligths/RGB and a ton of preferibles make it cheaper in stead plz.

Basicly small/cheap Enthuiast mortherboards with good warranti good specs and features, and none of the special looks/non preformance/markedting crap features, that everyone trows around and influences the price negatively on most boards.

Highend-Enthousiast series of bare-minimum mortherboards for small home servers/gaming rigs, and entertainment centers.

This is what a LOT of us are looking for. So make that advaliable, and i migth end up being a gigabyte costomer(Again) for my next mortherboard and GPU/PSU solutions.

Svaret blev redigeret 2 gange, sidst af Fearless Angel d. 05-10-2016 13:52:55.

GIGABYTE

Ny Bruger
Tilføjet:
06-10-2016 08:21:30
Svar/Indlæg:
1/1

Welcome to the site. A little introduction to who we are speaking to would be nice ;)

p0Pe skrev d. 04-10-2016 21:40:47

Undskyld p0Pe!
My name is Anton Nordin and I'm the Community Manager, Social Media, Contact person in the Nordics for Graphics Card & Pc-Peripherals division and I'm based in Sweden, so I handle most stuff regarding Graphics Card, Keyboard, Mice, Power Supplies etc pretty much everything but Motherboards, Notebooks and Brix.

if anyone here ever need support, you can ask questions in any Nordic language and I'll respond in English :)

If you ever feel like contacting me directly you can send a PM or send an email to anton.nordin@gigabyte.com

Plz, make sure you make a Micro-ATX AM4+(or what it will be called) Zen 8 core overclockable mortherboard. (Or Z270/Kaby lake based mortherboard similer in specs and features/and size).

To see what someone like me would like, all you have to do is the following.

1: We want good warrenty and even better Quallity control plz.
(i have had 3 out of 4 gigabyte products that i have ever owned die on me). a GTX570 SOC had a cooler fail, and some of your X58-ud5 had some issues as well, so PLZ more quallity control and better longlivity needed.
2: Make a 4-ram slot Micro-ATX option (or mini-itx, all tho those usually are to pricey)
3: 1-2 X16 PCI-E Gen3 or Gen4 slots, with 8 or 16 lanes each.
4: Preferable 1-2 x4 gen 3 or gen 4 slots for PCI-E SSD´s/WIFI
5: Overclockable, with stable high phase power delivery.
6: USB 3.1 Gen B/C(newest/highest data speeds).
7: Some of us dont need flashy fancy geil/ligths/RGB and a ton of preferibles make it cheaper in stead plz.

Basicly small/cheap Enthuiast mortherboards with good warranti good specs and features, and none of the special looks/non preformance/markedting crap features, that everyone trows around and influences the price negatively on most boards.

Highend-Enthousiast series of bare-minimum mortherboards for small home servers/gaming rigs, and entertainment centers.

This is what a LOT of us are looking for. So make that advaliable, and i migth end up being a gigabyte costomer(Again) for my next mortherboard and GPU/PSU solutions.

Fearless Angel skrev d. 05-10-2016 13:50:02

Hei Fearless!

1. We are always trying to improve our quality control, hopefully the next time you try our products you will be pleasantly suprised, if not, you can come up to Sweden and punch me in the face 🤣

Regarding the motherboard feedback, I'll pass this along to the Nordic motherboard division and they can move it up the chain.

Svaret blev redigeret 1 gang, sidst af GIGABYTE XG d. 06-10-2016 08:22:05.

Vichy

Superbruger
Tilføjet:
06-10-2016 21:45:51
Svar/Indlæg:
419/47
Great initiative!

I don't have any Gigabyte products, but it good to see hardware companies asking us directly.